The Coller School of Management was established in 1966. It was the first in Israel to be awarded the international accreditation of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
Situated in Israel’s cultural, financial and technological capital, Tel Aviv University shares the city’s unshakable spirit of openness and innovation and boasts a campus life as dynamic and pluralistic as the metropolis itself.
The Coller School of Management advances teaching and research that breaks down walls between disciplines, striving to address the twenty-first century’s most pressing challenges through bold, interdisciplinary solutions.
Why Choose Tel Aviv University?
[MUSIC PLAYING] INTERVIEWER 1: This isn’t just a university. It’s your gate, your first step, the spark, the place where it all begins.
This is not a lawn. It’s a celebration of ideas, a festival of thoughts, a sea of opinions. This is not the sky. It’s the freedom to dream, to soar, to imagine, to create, to improvise.
This is not a storeroom for costumes. This is every one you wish to be or not to be, everything you wish to do.
This is not a laboratory. It’s the birthplace of discoveries, the home of questions, of dilemmas, of inventions. These are not antiquities. This is the history, the legacy, the place where you came from, and your compass for the future.
This is not a nature museum. It’s life itself, a wealth of shapes and colors and a vanishing world of species. This is not a cat. It’s your curious classmate. And this of course, is not a lecturer. She’s the one who developed the theory, wrote the articles, author of the books. This is not a library. It’s Knowledge, power, inspiration.
This is not just a university. It’s your journey in pursuit of the unknown.
The Coller School of Management is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), placing it among the top 9% of business schools worldwide. In addition, Tel Aviv University is accredited by the Israeli Ministry of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Eduniversal awarded Coller School of Management the 5 Palmes of Excellence1
- No. 13 in top 25 MBA programs globally for entrepreneurship by Pitchbook2
- Tel Aviv University ranked No. 1 in research output among Israeli universities3
- Tel Aviv University ranked No. 1 in citation impact among Israeli universities3
- Tel Aviv University is the No. 1 choice among Israeli students3
Coller School of Management:
- 1st in Israel to be awarded international AACSB accreditation
- 3,000 students from a wide range of academic backgrounds
- 60 full-time faculty and 200 additional lecturers
- Over 30,000 alumni – the largest alumni network among business schools in Israel
Tel Aviv University:
- 15 international programs
- Over 1,200 international students per year
- 130 research centers and institutes
- 3,500 research projects each year
- 300,000 student volunteer hours annually
The Coller School of Management’s mission is to stimulate an innovative mindset for venturing out into a rapidly changing world through a synergy of management theory and practice.
The Coller School of Management is a global hub for excellence in multidisciplinary research, management and entrepreneurship.
Tel Aviv University came into being through the dedicated efforts of visionaries who foresaw the need for an additional university in Israel’s rapidly growing central region. In the 1930s, the idea was promoted by then-mayor of Tel Aviv, Meir Dizengoff, with whose encouragement two post-secondary education facilities were opened during the British Mandate period: The Biological-Pedagogical Institute and the School of Law and Economics.
Tel Aviv University is now Israel’s largest and most comprehensive institution of higher learning, with over 30,000 students studying across nine faculties. The University’s rise as a world-renowned institution in just 50 years demonstrates the power of vision and dedication.
The Coller School of Management was established in 1966 and is one of nine faculties within Tel Aviv University. It supports 3,000 students from a wide range of academic backgrounds.
- Eduniversal Ranking: Business Schools. Official Selection of the Best Business Schools in Israel. https://eduniversal-ranking.com/study-abroad-in-israel.html.
- Pitchbook Universities: 2020. https://pitchbook.com/news/articles/pitchbook-universities-2020.
- TAU: Israel’s Global University. https://english.tau.ac.il/about_tau.